Monday, December 1, 2008

Back to Reality

Well it was a very busy and fun weekend here at the Lewis residence! Jason had a 5 day weekend, and I was spoiled by all the time we spent together. Too bad we had to get back to the real world today!

Jason stayed up all night on Thanksgiving so he could join the masses first thing on Black Friday. That's some cooky crazy husband I've got! :-) We've got a new camera to show for his efforts, though. (You know I'd have been there, too, if I didn't have a baby to take care of.)

Friday we pulled all the Christmas boxes down from the attic, and as Jason played w/the camera I attempted to make the house look Christmasy. Of course, Mackensie didn't want to be left out, so I wasn't able to finish everything. My house looks like the Grinch stole part of our holiday. ha ha! (I'll get it fixed up soon.)

The rest of the weekend was spent w/family - Saturday: Granny & Papa Lewis; Sunday: Grandma & Pops Shirley & Uncle Mike.

Oh, and early Sunday afternoon we went to "see a man about a horse" .... I love sneaking around and planning Christmas surprises, don't you? I am very much looking forward to Christmas this year and the special memories our families will make.


My Mom's slightly disappointed that the shirt doesn't say "Grandma's little joy", but she was *forced to buy it anyway.

* I say forced because Mom has an addiction to all things snowman. :-)

1 comment:

Doug and Terrye said...

Can't wait to find out who the "man" was, and what color the "horse" is ;)

Aunt T