Christmas Day
Tim and Jeanine were nice enough to invite us over for breakfast on Christmas day. Let me tell you, if they ever invite you over for biscuits and gravy: run, don't walk, to their kitchen! It was fabulous and we even enjoyed leftovers yesterday. Thanks, guys!
(Why am I not surprised?)
After breakfast we headed home for a nap. (How nice is that on Christmas Day)? Then we, sniff sniff, went to my mom's to say goodbye to Amy, Matt, and Hayden. It gets harder and harder to see them go.
To lift my spirits, Kensie & I went to hang out with my best friend, David, and his family. We played Scrabble, which I used to hate, but since I won, I like the game again. My winning word: Jubilee. I can see that you're impressed.
Jason & I finished out the night by cuddling up and watching Frosty, Rudolph, and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.
And to make Christmas night the best ever: drum roll please.... Kensie slept 7.5 hours straight through. How lucky am I?

1 comment:
yay for sleep!
Amy
Post a Comment