Friday, December 12, 2008

Honey, They're Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meeting Mackensie for the first time.

Do you think Grandma is happy, or what?

Doesn't Amy look so grown up here? When did that happen?

Grandpa loves talking to his grandkids. Many stories will be shared on that knee!


Uncle Mike was almost as happy as I was to see Amy, Matt, & Hayden!

"What?!? I was just going to show Grandpa the ornaments, that's all!"

It was wonderful to have everyone together again! You can't tell from the pictures, but Matt's mom & sister, Nancy & Amy, joined us for dinner as well. Hayden is a walking machine, and although he was a bit overwhelmed to wake up in a strange house surrounded by strange people, he warmed up to us immediately and we all had fun playing. This will definitely be a fun 2 weeks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was also my office's Christmas luncheon, we went to Capital Grille. I thoroughly enjoyed visiting with everyone, and dare I say I enjoyed discussing work/office issues and preparing for my return to work. If only they'd let me bring Kensie to the office every day, life would be perfect!

Anyway, the food was spectacular, I had a $14 cheeseburger and truffle fries, and I could eat them for every meal for a year and never tire of their deliciousness. To tell you just how nice this restaraunt is, here is a picture of the tag that was attached to my to-go bag:

1 comment:

Doug and Terrye said...

What a happy family! I'm glad to be a part of it...even if I am on the fringe :)

Aunt T