Friday, December 19, 2008

Oh No He Didn't!

So last night Jason & I dropped Kensie off at her Uncle AJ and Aunt Brenda's house, and we went out for the first time post-baby. We didn't even leave until 8pm, so I felt very grown up. Here's a recap of our amazing evening:


We went to Channelside, where it snows every night.
(In Florida, this is just about all the excitement we can handle.)

We bowled at Splitsville....



Jason & Amy both had good form, but weren't as good as Matt & I.
Would you believe I scored a strike in the very first frame? Because I rock. But Matt rocks harder - he ended the first game with.....

5 (FIVE!)... strikes... in... a... row. Oh yes he did.
This is his reaction after strike #4.


All in all, we had a wonderful time. It was nice being able to double date with our favorite couple again!

I am definitely getting too old for this, though. 9AM came awfully early today. And now we're off to Kensie's 2 month well visit - time is flying!!!!!

No comments: