"Hey Kensie, watch this neat trick - I'm gonna roll over....."
"Cool trick! Can you teach me? Let's be best friends, okay?"
-
Yesterday Kensie and I visited some dear girls (our cousins): Becca and Kaylah, and their Mommy, Elyse. We had a delightful time, and look forward to many many more playdates in the future.
-
I also made a superb dinner: Panfried Meatloaf in TriColor Peppers and Spicy Macaroni & Cheese. (I threw a side of broccoli in for good measure.) Talk about some serious comfort food. Mmmm Mmmm!

2 comments:
How exaciting to see you "girls" with your own families now, beginning a season of sharing in life together! I pray that your bonds will continue to grow and that God will bless your relationships abundantly! :)
Love, Mom
Too cool! I'm sure that you had a great time together :)
Love the recipes
Aunt T
Post a Comment