My Mommy told me that today you turned 1 year old!!!! That sounds really old to me, but Mommy says it seems like just yesterday that you were born.
As you can see from my picture, I have been thinking hard today, trying to figure out a way to make it to your birthday party (I even put my party dress on). But Mommy says as much as we miss you, we will just have to wait until you come visit next month.
In the meantime, please have a wonderful birthday, enjoy your cake and presents, and give your Mommy a kiss for me!
Lots of Love, your cousin, Kensie
P.S. - My Mommy and Daddy wish you a Happy Birthday, too. They helped me draw your picture. Didn't Daddy draw a cute monkey face?

2 comments:
OMGoodness!! did you pose her or was that just her first natural, "Hmmm" ?
Dear Kensie: Thanks for the shout out on your blog! Hopefully we will get to spend birthdays together in the future. Your first b-day will be here before you know it! I can't wait to meet you in three weeks!
Love,
Hayden
Post a Comment