Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope your day was as special (and filling) as ours was!

Today I'm thankful for:

  • Leftovers :-)
  • God's love & grace
  • My best friend, devoted husband, who has gone above and beyond for me this year.
  • The beautiful baby girl He has blessed us with, and the fact that both Kensie and Mommy are healthy and doing well.
  • In this time of economic instability, we are thankful that we both have good jobs/benefits and that the Lord is providing for our every need.
  • Last, but not least, we are thankful for our family and close friends, who have all loved us, celebrated with us, and taken such great care of us throughout this past year.

Here is a family picture taken on Mackensie's first Thanksgiving, along with some adorable pics I took of her last nite.

And, since Santa made his appearance at the end of the parade today, I can now officially wish you a Merry Christmas!





2 comments:

Doug and Terrye said...

What a precious family! I'm so proud to call you mine :)

Aunt T

Anonymous said...

Beth, you look so pretty! -Amy