Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday


I am thankful for this special Daddy and his little girl.
-
I'm tickled pink that gas is finally less than $2.00/gallon!
-
I'm excited that I saved $14 in coupons at Wal-Mart today.
-
Speaking of Wal-Mart, I am thankful that I have 12 weeks off of work, since I used 1/2 of that time waiting in line today. (Why is it that a store has 30 registers but only 5 cashiers, even on a payday at the beginning of the holiday season?)
-
I am thankful that Jason got invited to go to the UF v Citadel game on Saturday - he's going to have such a great time! (Next time we talk ask me about the funny story associated w/this.)
-
I am thankful for the wonderful friends that come visit me & brighten my day.
-
I am thankful for technology & the Internet, which allows me to share my life with far away family & friends.

2 comments:

Doug and Terrye said...

He's going to the game?!? No Way!!! NO FAIR!!! :)

Aunt T

Anonymous said...

I so totally agree with Aunt T!!!! :)