So I decided today that peace of mind and time to brush my teeth were towards the top of the list of "Things I Value". Therefore, I cheated.... and let Kensie take 2 naps on her tummy. She loves to fall asleep against my chest, but then when I lay her in her bassinet on her back she immediately wakes up crying. If I lay her on the tummy, though, she's out for at least 30 min. and I can use both hands to eat, put on deodorant, etc. (The important things)
Plus, she so darn cute sleeping on her belly, don't you agree?

Before you post a comment or call me to tell me that a baby's risk for SIDS increases when sleeping on her belly.... I know all the stats.
It is normal & customary for her to sleep on her back, I promise. ;)
2 comments:
She does look cute, cuddley and snuggly warm :) Sweet dreams little Kensie! Lots of love, Grandma
Yeppers! She looks cute as a button :) And quite frankly that is how P and S slept...and they're still alive to tell about it! So I think the occasional nap for Mommy's peace of mind is a good idea
Aunt T
Post a Comment