Sunday, November 23, 2008

Playing in the Swamp

AJ (brother-in-law), Jason, & friends at tailgaiting site.
Doesn't it look beautiful? I'd have loved to be there.
Apparently it was freezing (if Jason's wearing a jacket, you know it's cold!)


Jason with the future Mr. D.J.E.

This pic is for Mom.... she loves halftime shows!



Jason left yesterday morning at 6:30 am and finally made it home at 10:00 last night. He had a long day, but so much fun! The Gators won (would you expect otherwise?) and Jason also got to visit parts of the campus. Of course, Kensie and I are a bit jealous, as we stayed home in our pj's all day, but today we'll have a nice, relaxing, family day. Hope all our fellow Floridians are enjoying this beautiful weather!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see that others go along with my fantasy & (sometimes) refrain from mocking me!!!!! :)

I LOVE TIMMY!!!!! :)