Wednesday, November 12, 2008

3 weeks of precious moments

Since I got a late start on this blog, I thought I'd catch you up on 3 weeks worth of pictures. Maybe I am slightly biased, but this is the cutest little girl ever, and I had a hard time narrowing almost 300 pics into one post. (Yes, we have taken on average 100 pics per week - don't judge - we're new parents!)

Although I haven't included pictures of Mackensie's many visitors, please know that she has had over 30 friends and family members come to meet her, and we have enjoyed each and every visit! It is such a blessing to have so many people share our joy and help take care of us. In addition, the food people brought was a delicious treat - I have been soooo spoiled and still haven't had to cook dinner! Woo-Hoo!

I'll stop typing now and let you enjoy our beautiful baby Kensie.

On our way to the hospital on 10/20....
do we look as nervous as we felt?

Happy Birthday Mackensie Love!
Born 10/21 at 7:11 am
8 lbs 1 oz 19 1/2 inches




Kensie kept us up ALL NIGHT anticipating her arrival!






All dressed & ready to go home - finally!




First time sucking her thumb.






Ready to cheer for her first Bucs game!


Oops - this one's out of order, but it's our first family portrait. :-)


Beautiful baby smile


Little cupcake talking already (she gets that from her Mommy)


I love seeing her small hand
inside Daddy's strong, loving, protective hands.


LET'S GO LIGHTNING!!!!!!

Sporting the "RayHawk" and t-shirt to support the Rays in the World Series

Here's looking at you, kid!


First bottle






This cutie loves to laugh!
(It's because her Mommy tells some pretty funny jokes!)


Dressed & ready to Party!

I guess my Love was tired after helping Mommy celebrate her birthday.
(It looks like she's screaming, but I promise, it's just a yawn.)

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I love all the pix! She is just a cute little angel! I can't wait to hold her again. Give her a great big kiss from me