Kensie and I spent another day at home in our pajamas.... for some reason I have not been feeling up to doing much else. But a day home in pj's with the prettiest baby girl ever sure does beat a day all gussied up and out & about. :-)
-
Mackensie has just today started responding to our voices with a smile; man, it sure does melt my heart! She also really seems to be watching us when we talk to her - it's so exciting!
-
Wonderful husband of mine cheered me up by bringing home flowers and a card tonight - am I lucky, or what?
-
And to top it all off, I tried a new recipe and it was a hit! It's like Aunt T's brocoli cornbread on steriods - it's got onions, ham, crumbled bacon, and tonite I tried spinach instead of brocoli. The most fun part of all is that it cooked in a skillet in the oven. (I've always wanted to do that!)
-
Now if only Iron Man wasn't such a boring movie, I'd say it was a perfect night.

No comments:
Post a Comment