Mackensie had a very busy day today!
She started off by having her first bath, which she seemed to enjoy.
Then she visited Dr. Bob (again) who assured me that Mackensie is fine &
there's no shame in my being a worry-wart over-protective mother.
We finished the day off with a fabulous birthday party for "Tinkerbell", our lovely 4 year old cousin. Unfortunately I forgot my camera and missed out on party pics. But it was a wonderful time, I promise!
P.S. - For those of you not in the know, Dr. Bob has been the Shirley family pediatrician since I was about 4 years old. He treated myself, Mike & Amy, and my cousins. He's now caring for the second generation, which is really neat. I believe our family has singlehandedly paid for Dr. Bob's retirement; we just ask that he wait another 21 years before leaving. :-)

1 comment:
An awesome girl deserves an awesome doctor!!! :)
Post a Comment