She has started giggling and acting ticklish, and it makes my heart so happy to hear her laugh! I keep trying to capture those giggles on video, but no success yet. We'll keep trying.
Monday, February 2, 2009
All Smiles
Kensie loves spending time with Grandpa, Grandma, and Uncle Mike! Here's some pics of her days with them. She has adjusted pretty well to being over there 3 days a week. I'm sure once she's old enough, she'll be so excited to play with them that she'll run in the door calling their names. Baby Love has been in such a good mood lately.
She has started giggling and acting ticklish, and it makes my heart so happy to hear her laugh! I keep trying to capture those giggles on video, but no success yet. We'll keep trying.



She has started giggling and acting ticklish, and it makes my heart so happy to hear her laugh! I keep trying to capture those giggles on video, but no success yet. We'll keep trying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I bet Grandpa, Grandma and Uncle Mike love having Kensie there!
Aunt T
Post a Comment