Today, however, I wondered if she grew up overnight. We went for a walk, and for the first time she was big enough to face frontward in her carrier. It was such a monumental moment, I had to capture it. Mackensie had a great time seeing our neighborhood from an entirely new vantage point.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Baby Love
Today, however, I wondered if she grew up overnight. We went for a walk, and for the first time she was big enough to face frontward in her carrier. It was such a monumental moment, I had to capture it. Mackensie had a great time seeing our neighborhood from an entirely new vantage point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Her view is going to change so many times in the coming days...as will yours :)
Aunt T
Hey cutie! Stop by my blog and pick up your award when you have opportunity :)
Aunt T
Post a Comment