First things first.... did you know there's a little piece of heaven here on Earth? It's at Brandon Mall - DSW Shoes. LOVE IT! I made the mistake of going with Jason, who has even less willpower than I do when it comes to shoes. Last time I went to DSW was with my sister and mom, and I left with nothing. Yesterday when I went with Jason, I got THREE pairs of shoes! I should really return at least one pair. I should also go to bed earlier, exercise every day, and eat better.
So meet the 3 new loves in my life:

These little ditties are actually burgundy, and will add that special "pop" to any outfit!

I cannot begin to describe how fabulous these shoes are; they are so very much prettier in person. I actually drooled over them at my last trip, and once Jason saw them he proclaimed them to be a must have. (I love that man!)

Aren't I stepping outside of my box with all these shoes? I call these brown patent leather lovlies my "Ben Franklin" shoes. Don't they look old-American?
On to the rest of our weekend:
Our dear friend Bryan came over for dinner and a movie on Friday night. (Please, please do not rent Tropic Thunder, no matter how desperate you are for entertainment.)

When the movie turns awful, we like to bury our guests in extra pillows.
Christmas is down, no more trace of it anywhere in the house. (Except for the wreath from the front door, which missed going into the attic since it was not in our line of sight as we packed.) I am very dismayed by our Christmas tree, which is no longer a pre-lit tree, but a half-lit tree. Not only did many lights go out, some actually exploded. As in glass shattered. Have you ever heard of such a thing? I tried to call the manufacturer, as the tree was not cheap and we only used it for 2 years. But it was made by Linens and Things. If this is the quality of their merchandise, no wonder they are out of business!

Since I know you guys are on here to see the cute happenings of my precious baby, here's what Kensie's been up to:

She recently started crying sometimes when we burp her 1/2 way through feedings. I think she is so cute when she cries and those little lips are frowning.

See how quick she recovers? Once you finish feeding her, she's a happy camper again!

Kensie is moving on up to "big girl" pacifiers! I was finally able to find a 0-3 month paci that she likes, so we won't have to use the weird looking newborn paci's all the time.

Check out Kensie's favorite Christmas gift. She loves this playmat, and the star at the top lights up, which she loves. She smiles and talks to that star every time we lay her down.
4 comments:
I am so glad that Kensie likes her new playmat! Both of my girls loved it. Makaylah lays on her tummy and tries to grab the animals on the mat! Have fun playing with that little cutie.
Elyse
I laughed SO hard when I saw the pacifier picture, and then I scrolled back up when I was done and laughed some more! She is so cute.
that last one was me by the way
Love, love, love the shoes!!! How in the world do you choose to take one back? It would be like getting rid of one of your family members...ok, it would be more difficult than that ;)
Hey, if you pushed me away from the dinner table, before I was finished eating, then you pounded on my back...I would cry too :)
Aunt T
Post a Comment