Saturday, January 24, 2009

Princess Photo Shoot

"Great to see ya'll!"

" I wore my pretty princess dress for you today."

"Aren't you excited that it's the weekend - finally!"

"I get to talk to my Mommy ALL DAY today!"

"We're going to have a great weekend - hope you do too!"

The Lewis family has survived week two of my return to work. This week was a bit rockier than last (we weren't running on excitement and adreneline any more). Next week, though, will be a hoot. My co-workers and I are switching to a 4 day work week (10 hour days). I have to be at work at 7:30 am, which means leaving the house at 6:30. IN THE MORNING. Stop laughing, it's not a joke.

So if you don't see any action on the blog next week, you'll know it's because I spontaneously combusted when the alarm went off at 4:30am Monday morning.

Until then, have a wonderful weekend, and if you live in Florida, get out there and enjoy this beautiful weather!

No comments: