Can't forget Saturday, since our very good friend, Nicole, got baptized! We are so very excited for her as she strengthens her relationship with the Lord and makes a public statement of her faith. She's had lots of wonderful things happening in her life lately - she got engaged on Christmas Day, too! After church a bunch of us went out to dinner to celebrate and fellowship and it was such a nice time.A huge thanks to Tim and Jeanine who were happy to watch Mackensie (on just 2 hours notice) so that Jason & I didn't have to worry about dragging her around town. I am so thankful that we have so many families within a 10 mile radius that want to babysit. Do you believe that we were actually bribed last week? Brenda and AJ offered us free tickets to the Lightning game, but only if we left Mackensie with them. I suppose when there's 3 sets of grandparents and many aunts and uncles in the area, you've got to get creative to stake your spot in the lineup!

No comments:
Post a Comment