I will probably not post again until next week, so I wanted to take the time today to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day! May you all enjoy sweet time with your loved ones.
Kensie had her 4 month well visit today, and is perfectly healthy. For some reason, though, she decided today that she did not want anything to do with Dr. Bob or his nurse. I can't imagine why, because they are so nice and take such good care of her. Unfortunately, Kensie SCREAMED from the time the nurse walked in until we left. It nearly broke my heart to see her cry like she's never cried before. But once we left and she got a few minutes of shut-eye, she was good as new and happy as can be. Thank goodness!!!!
A big fat kiss to Aunt Amy, who picked out Mackensie's Valentine's outfit.
And in case you didn't notice, go back and look at the top picture again - Mackensie got her ears pierced!!!!! I am one excited Mamma.

1 comment:
Oh sweet baby girl!!! Doctors make me cry/scream too :(
Love the bling! Can't wait to see her in person...better shine up my sunglasses
Aunt T
Post a Comment