Today is my sweetie pie's birthday, and to celebrate he took his birthday money, went out to Circuit City, and bought two (yes two) Guitar Hero games for the PS3. So if any of you desire to rock with Aerosmith (or Jason Lewis) just head on over to our place.
Indulge me for a moment as I share with you just how special this husband of mine is. He may not wine and dine me, or romance me with diamonds and pearls, but every day in small ways he expresses his love and devotion. He cooks dinner every night, helps me pack my bags for work each morning, and talks me through my hormonal ups and downs (God bless him for that!). Having a baby has turned our life inside out, and Jason has rocked and rolled with the punches. Seeing him as a father, taking seriously his role as head of the house, makes me appreciate him more and more. Life gets better every day, and nothing makes me happier than to know that all the memories yet to be made will be made with us side-by-side.
So enough of the mushy stuff, and on to the crowd pleaser: Mackensie!!! Here's some pics of bathtime.
Check back tomorrow for a true story about a visit from cleaning fairies (and we thought they never existed, Aunt T!)

4 comments:
Great post! Happy birthday to Jason! We love you guys.
Oh crud! Did those fairies show up at your house instead of mine!!! I'm going to have to have a talk with the head fairy (I think she might be the pretty blonde one hahaha).
Love your rock star, he's awfully incredible!!! I'm so glad that we get to claim him in our family...that's probably why I keep calling y'all The Shirleys. Tell J I'll work on that ;)
love,
Aunt T
P.S. Uncle Doug is planning a night at the Lewis household. He loves that darn rock star "game."
Looks like there is a lot of fun going on down the street! Happy Belated Birthday, Jason! The pics of Mackensie just keep getting cuter and cuter. I'm sure that it is because she gets cuter with each passing day.
Love to all,
Elyse
P.S. Tell Mackensie to stop growing up. She is getting to big!:)
I checked back...where's the rest of the story???? :)
Aunt T
Post a Comment