Monday, February 9, 2009

Walk in the Park

The weather was so beautiful this weekend, it was almost criminal to stay indoors! We took a family trip to the park, and had such a great time. I can't believe we haven't done this before!

A nice, wide, paved trail - just our speed!


Check out that bright blue sky!


I have never appreciated the Florida scenery before this trip. (Except for the beach, of course.)

This sideways-growing palm tree reminds me of a Dr. Suess book.

Mackensie enjoyed the relaxing stroller ride, while her Daddy and I were more adventurous...


Where's my gold medal? :)

For anyone looking for a fun outting, I'd recommend Alderman's Ford. We had a great time, and with the trails (paved and unpaved), boardwalks, playground equipment, tables & grills, there's something for everyone!

1 comment:

Doug and Terrye said...

This is the time for all Floridians to venture out and enjoy the great outdoors. Then we hibernate during the heat of the summer!

Aunt T