I was able to get out of the house yesterday for a little bit of shopping. My mom and I visited the bi-annual Just Between Friends consignment sale, and boy oh boy did I make out!
Friday, March 19, 2010
Who Doesn't Love a Great Deal?!?!
First of all, I am feeling so much better this week. Thanks to all of you who have been remembering me in your prayers. I am thinking I started my 12th week yesterday, and since my 1st trimester is coming to an end, so is the worst of the lasts-all-day-morning sickness.
I was able to get out of the house yesterday for a little bit of shopping. My mom and I visited the bi-annual Just Between Friends consignment sale, and boy oh boy did I make out!
Infant bath w/towel, flip flops, water shoes, a book for Mommy, a book for Kensie, & a wooden dress up doll.
I was able to get out of the house yesterday for a little bit of shopping. My mom and I visited the bi-annual Just Between Friends consignment sale, and boy oh boy did I make out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment