Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What Cold Looks Like

I tried to post some of our Orlando trip pictures last night and the computer crashed. (I know, I know. I was frustrated too.) Anyhoo, thanks to my good friend Nicole (who took most of our weekend pics and posted them on Facebook) here is a sample of our day Saturday.
-
Warning: those of you who live north of the FL/GA border will not sympathize with the following paragraph(s). I don't care. This is my blog. Go get your own.
-
This weekend was COLD. Bitter. Miserable. I don't pay good money to live in FL for highs that don't get above 60 at the end of February. On Saturday I had a special conversation with God about His need to give us rain on a day where the high was only 53. On the bright side, our desire for all things Disney and ESPN the Weekend could not be washed away by rain and cold. (Well, Jason's desire took a short break late morning but came back after an out-of-the-weather lunch).
-
All that said, these two pics are my favorite of the weekend, as they accurately depict the weather AND our love for all the fun times we had together. Note the big goofy grin on my shivering face. I may have been fighting a cold and non-stop morning sickness, but who cares?!?! I was at Disney!!!!! ;)
-



No comments: