Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sea World

Kensie was thrilled by Sea World's AWESOME new coaster, Mantra. She alternated between laughing and clapping when people flew over her screaming, to getting upset that she couldn't be up there with them. I am so very excited that once she grows a few feet, I'll have a coaster buddy - finally!!!

I always swore I'd never be one of "those" moms that puts a leash on her kids when out in public. Fortunately, leashes now come in cute monkey backpack form, so I'm safe for now.

Who doesn't love penguins?!?!


Look at Bryan's face in this pic; I think he's concerned that Jason's about to drop Kensie into the shark tank.


If I was any good at photo shop, I'd take myself out of this pic.
But I had to post it since Grandma loves all things carousel!

I can't even explain this one. I am laughing too hard.

Sea World was a great time, and wore us out!

Resting up for another 2 days of adventure!

Video Disclaimer: Just so you don't think we've totally fallen off our rockers, we were in one of those walk-through aquariums where you're surrounded by fish.... so we pretended to be a fish to entertain Kensie.

No comments: