She seems to be saying, "yeah, I know I'm cute, and yeah, I know this is a big deal. Cheese!"
Kensie doesn't seem to think standing on her own is too big of a deal, but to me, it's HUGE! I just hope I'll be ready for those first steps when they happen.
~
In other daily Kensie happenings, I have a funny story to share that my Mom told me about yesterday. To preface this story, you must know that Mackensie LOVES tv remote controls. I think she takes after her father. :) Anyway, yesterday morning at my mom's house, Kensie was in the backroom playing while my mom was in the kitchen. My mom heard the t.v. get louder, and wondered what in the world the station was doing. Well, all of a sudden it started getting even louder, and as Grandma walked back to investigate, she realized Mackensie had the remote in hand and was pressing the volume button. By the time Grandma rescued her, Kensie was quite startled by the very loud noise emanating from the t.v. set. She wasn't crying, but looking on with wide eyes and shaking. Guess Kensie will think twice next time before picking up the remote!

1 comment:
Kensie, TV makes me look on with wide eyes and shake too!!! :)
Everyday I see that sweet little face grow more beautiful...I don't know how you stand daily doses of her dazzling charm :)
love,
Aunt T
Post a Comment