Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Another Surprise

So you think I'm still a baby, huh?

If you watch close enough, you can almost see me growing, right before your eyes.


I've only climbed the first step once, but practice makes perfect!
~
And for my surprise of the day.....


I have 3 teeth now! My mommy didn't notice it when she took this picture, but as she was cleaning me up after dinner she caught sight of it. I told her I was growing up (I am almost one, you know).
~
My mommy said she's very happy to see that this tooth has cut through the gum. Apparently I was such a good girl, I was only a little fussy and drooled for just one day, so the tooth came as a surprise. If you look really close, you can see my newest pearly white... it's on the bottom, to the right of my other two teeth.

1 comment:

Doug and Terrye said...

She's been watching y'all eat the good food for long enough! She's ready to bring on the teeth so that she can join in the fun :)