This morning we went into Boise for the Farmer's Market and then had lunch. It was a lot of fun, and Jason and I enjoyed having fresh rasberries and blueberries. (Although their strawberries didn't hold a candle to the Plant City berries!) We got to see the Capitol Building, and walk through downtown. It's very different from Tampa - much more going on. And I still haven't gotten used to seeing mountains in the distance. :)
Unfortunately, I forgot to put my memory card in the camera before we left, so all I've got for you today is pics we took while lounging around this afternoon while Jason and Matt played golf. Note to Grandma: we got lots of video for you today, wait till we get home and you'll have a full 30 min of your grandkids playing together!
It's fun to see Kensie and Hayden interact. Hayden doesn't quite understand why Kensie won't get up and run around the house with him, or why she always seems to follow him so slowly! I think Kensie really is trying to keep up.... she's been puling herself up almost non-stop.

No comments:
Post a Comment