Jason earned a $10 Wal-Mart gift card at work this week, and went today to spend it. I was afraid he'd come home with the 3-pack of Alien DVD's, sports magazines, $10 worth of candy, or something else equally frivilous. Instead, he surprised Kensie with a travel Aqua Doodle for the car, AND a Nick Jr. coloring book that has Dora and Pet-Pets! (Wonder Pets). She was in coloring heaven.
Disclaimer: Please disregard the clutter on my kitchen counter. Some very mean stranger came in and dumped it there *just* before these pictures/video were taken. We've issued an APB alert... I hope he/she doesn't attack your kitchen counters as well.

1 comment:
Too precious!!! I think you set your expectations of Jason by the Pre-Daddy era. Now that he's a daddy...he's all about the girl/girls! :)
And those darn clutter bandits hit our house too!!! Now I'm waiting for the cleaning fairies to show up and make it all right. If they show up at your house first would you please give them directions to my place?
Post a Comment