Sorry that one of the videos is sideways. And sorry that in one of the videos Mackensie is missing her shorts. I don't know what I was thinking. Must have had Jamaica on my mind at the time. :) We had a lazy, do nothing kind of a day, and sometimes dealing with shorts while changing a diaper is just too much work. What can I say?
Can you believe how big Mackensie is already? It blows my mind that she's been a part of our lives for almost 1 year now.
Today we finally decided that she has said her first word. She's been saying "Da Da" for about a week or so now, but we weren't sure if she was actually associating the name with her Daddy. However, tonight when Jason was leaving for his baseball game, as soon as he shut the front door she whispered "Da Da". Made my heart skip a few beats. Next is Mama!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment