Sunday, June 28, 2009

Meet the Winders

View from our front door.

View of our back door.

Back patio. aka. Heaven on earth. aka. My new home.


Jason's fun-loving highschool bandmate, Paul. On the (my) back patio.




Paul's wife, Landi, her son Greyson, Kensie, and soon-to-be-baby girl. (due early October)




Watching the guys at the driving range.


Does the sun set this beautifully outside of Florida? I think not.


Father and son.


Jason and I were blessed enough to be invited to Daytona Shores this weekend to visit Jason's good friend from highschool, Paul, and his family. We visited last year, and again this year, and hopefully have begun a tradition many years in the making.
-
Last year Paul and Landi's son, Greyson, was 1 year old and I was pregnant; this year Kensie was with us and Landi is pregnant with baby # 2 (a girl!) I am so excited to see our kids grow and play together, and develope summer beach friendships.
-
More pics to come of Kensie's first splash in the pool, and first toe dip in the Atlantic Ocean.

No comments: