Kensie is growing by leaps and bounds. New facial expressions, new great laugh, new adventures every day.
Today I caught a glimpse today of her bottom teeth, just below the gums. I guess she's not my baby newborn any more. Awwww.
Here are some quick pics I took tonight, just to let everyone know that I haven't given up on this blog yet. I have so much to catch up on, and I promise to do so as soon as I get a chance to sit at the computer for longer than 5 minutes.



Not crawling yet, but she's great at rolling, and rolling, and rolling..... She always rolls to the left, though. Wonder if she'll be a lefty like her Daddy?

Munching on a teething cracker.
Kensie LOVED it, and was so disappointed when it was gone. She kept looking for it, like it had gotten dropped on the mat instead of shoved in her mouth.

Turn your volume up for this video of Kensie laughing at Daddy's stinky feet.
1 comment:
I love the way she would pull up and look for Jason's foot when he wasn't tickling her...and his feet make me laugh too!!! :)
Post a Comment