Can you tell where the Lewis' spent their Saturday? I'll give you one guess:

Yep, we went to see Shamu at Sea World!

Awesome - check out the trainer flying through the air above Shamu.

This is the scariest, I almost died, can't wait to go on it again, it's my favorite ever.... roller coaster. Not only are you twisting and turning hundreds of feet in the air, but you're facing the ground. And if you're like me, you're screaming throughout the entire ride. So cool.

Sea lion show. I kept thinking of Hayden the entire show, and how much fun it would be to see his face during this "treasure hunt".

Visiting the penguins.

If Kensie were a penguin, she'd be a Rockhopper. Check out that spiked 'do!


Enjoying the Shamu show.

When did she get this big? Hello - I want my new baby back!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Henry moved into his new apartment at an assisted living facility this weekend and we went for a visit. He and Kensie were glad to have some time together again, and I was very impressed with how nice the facilities are. Mom (and Dad and Mike) worked very hard to make his new room homey, and they did a great job.

Afterwards we went out to dinner, my too-big-too-fast baby spent her first meal in a high chair and did wonderfully. She especially loved the breadsticks.


But not as much as she loved the chocolate dessert.
(Like grandmother like mother like daughter)

Happy Uncle Mike and Grandpa.


Whew - tuckered out....all this action is enough to knock the bow right off your head!
No comments:
Post a Comment