
Hi everyone! My mommy is very pregnant and very tired so I am taking over the blog today. I try to help out whenever I can, but sometimes it's hard because I am still kinda little. Here's what I've been up to lately:

I love spending time in my new playroom. Sometimes I get bored, though, and I find ways to make sitting down more adventurous.

When Mommy gets to upset at my adventurous ways, I cut her some slack and relax a bit. (Mommy's laughing in the background. Apparently she wants me to relax for more than 1-2 min. at a time!)

I love singing in the rain!


I really love my new Cat in the Hat table that Daddy made for me.... isn't it cute?!? I love to line my shoes (or any other toys) up in a row on the squares.
-
So that's what I've been up to lately. Tonight we had dinner at the firestation because my Grandpa is retiring. I don't know what exactly that means, except that he will have more time to play with me! =) Mommy took lots of pictures tonight and will post them soon, when she's not so exhausted. (Maybe in the year 2012?)
-
Goodnight!
2 comments:
What a good job Kensie!!! You are such a great helper for Mommy, I'm sure she was able to catch up on tons of rest while you were posting ;) I especially like the picture of the Cat in the Hat table, those are some cute kicks!
I didn't even know you had a blog! I love the pictures you have put up! They are so cute: )
Post a Comment