Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's a Miracle!

The whole point of me beginning my blog was to capture the everyday miracles that happen in life. Not the big, monumental events that most of the world cares about, but the special, loving, funny, sweet, simple moments of a family.

Today, however, I have a real-life miracle to blog about. Not only did Jason and I clean out under our bed, the den room and the den closet, but we purged, purged, purged, and didn't get into an "elevated disagreement" even once!

So now, may I present to you, our newest room. Formerly known as "The Lightning Room". New name to be determined. Perhaps "The Lightning Playroom"? Or "The Princess Lightning Room"? Either way, I am thankful to have a space for my girls to play, and I am thankful that my husband gave up his man cave without too much resistance.
(On a side note, I designed & attempted to create an AWESOME Cat in the Hat table, to match the toy shelf & the blue walls. Unfortunately, I was born without the craft gene. Thankfully, a friend just happened to have a Dora table that his daughter outgrew, and passed it along.)


Totally unrelated to the above post:

First thing this morning I was sitting on the floor changing Kensie's diaper and noticed she had a stuffy nose. I told her to go into the bathroom and I'd follow and get her a tissue. Well..... I am 33 weeks preggo, going on 31 years old.... getting up off of the floor first thing in the morning is a challenge. I guess Kensie was tired of waiting for my help and took matters into her own hands:

1 comment:

Doug and Terrye said...

Your poor aged aunt could use a little organizational help with her daughter's closet ;)