Saturday, January 16, 2010

Photo Shoot

Sorry for the month-long hiatus.... hopefully I will get back into posting regularly again.
To make it up to you (especially you, Aunt Charlene!), I took lots and lots of pics when we were home together on Thursday. Mackensie's personality has blossomed these past few weeks, and she keeps us laughing as we try to keep up with her antics.

One of Kensie's favorite things to do is read, though we can't get her to sit through an entire book very often. The only time she has patience for a whole book is if it's (a) Cat in the Hat, or (b) a book with farm animals (and we have to make each animal sound).


Another Kensie favorite is climbing in and out of baskets/containers. It's the strangest thing, but she'll do it over and over and over.

We also play patty cake A LOT. When it's time to "mark it with a B" she points out her finger, ready to mark.
Lastly, Kensie loves to play Peek-A-Boo. She used to cover up our eyes with her hands (yes, our eyes, not her own!). This week she started hiding behind something to jump out and say "Boo!"
How blessed we are that no matter what she's doing, Kensie is doing it with a smile on her face and a laugh in her belly. She's got the funniest facial expressions; the rest of the pics are some expressions I was able to capture as we played.


(I love love love her baby blue eyes!)




No comments: