We could have turned around and headed back home after this tram ride, and Kensie would have been just as happy. She absolutely loved that ride; must have been the wind in her hair.
These pictures are posted in chronological order. Note that Kensie started with me, then to Jason, and back to me. She did that several times. While she was fascinated by all the singing and characters, it was a bit slow for her. Well excuse me, Miss Excitement!
Kensie wouldn't stop looking at Buzz long enough for a good pic, so this is the best memory captured of this ride. It was by far Mackensie's favorite. Sorry I didn't get better pictures, but I was too busy beating Jason by over 40,000 points. (Note: that is not me gloating. I would never rub in the fact that I beat Jason on a video-game ride. By over 40,000 points. While holding a toddler. Nope, I'm not a gloater.)
This ride was Kensie's 2nd favorite. I was a bit worried that it might be too much, but she laughed most of the way through it. She only stopped laughing towards the end when she realized I wasn't letting her go. Something about being forced to sit in a tight area upsets her. I'll have to create a post of all the pics we got of her trying to climb over the sides of the rides. She tried climbing out of every. single. ride.
This was by far Mommy's favorite ride. :) To me, every little girl MUST ride Dumbo with her Daddy on her first trip to Disney. I was grinning from ear to ear as I snapped away taking pictures. Kensie had fun too, once Daddy showed her how to use the joystick. (see above)

1 comment:
We're heading over Wed., The Mouse has a gift for Grace ;)
Post a Comment