Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happiest Place on Earth?

For my 21st birthday on Tuesday, the three of us went to the Magic Kingdom to celebrate. We had a wonderful time being together, just the three of us, and Mackensie enjoyed all of the adventures awaiting her at the Happiest Place on Earth. Unfortunately, though, this happiest place comes with lines. Mackensie does not like lines. Actually, she might be okay with lines if she was allowed to walk up and down and around and crawl between strangers' legs, but her Mommy and Daddy are too mean to allow that.

I promise I have castle pictures and happy, smiling pictures. I also have cute stories to share about the rides and activities of the day.

But for today, I am going to share with you "the line" pictures. I love the look on Jason's face in a few of them. I seem to remember that look on my Dad's face here and there during our childhood trips to Disney.





3 comments:

Amy Rogers said...

So funny! I guess all you can do iust have a sense of humor about it (although I am sure t wasn't as funny at the time). Thanks for sharing the "real" pictures!

Doug and Terrye said...

That's just so funny!!! Of course I'm sure that Jason doesn't agree with me ;)

Doug and Terrye said...

I forgot to mention how much we enjoyed you being at Grace's birthday party! It was hilarious when she said "Uncle Jason." Uh, no Grace,that's your cousin :)