Thursday, July 2, 2009

Countdown to the 4th!

Mackensie received so many 4th of July outfits this year that she can't possibly wear them all on one day. I guess there are worse problems to have, right?!?!

I was just going to post one picture, but I got so many great shots that I couldn't decide which one was the best. (Don't worry, that's not a mother's bias talking.... she is especially cute today. :o) )

-



Does she or does she not look too grown up in this picture? *sigh*

This isn't the most flattering picture, but it provides a sneak peek at her bottom teeth. I think she started cutting the top teeth today. Time will tell.




3 comments:

Amy Rogers said...

love the bow! I can't believe how straight and tall she is sitting.

Elyse said...

Love the dress! She is just too cute! I love the picture where it looks like her hands are folded. She is growing up to fast. They all are!

Doug and Terrye said...

You'll have to do what we did...go to Washington, DC so that she can wear her patriotic outfits everyday! :)