
Well, hello! Welcome to my new Dora playhouse! I love this playhouse so much that I've played right through breakfast time (and that's really saying something!)
Mommy and Daddy love this play house because it was a very thoughtful gift from someone very special (and it was free!) and because it collapses flat to store under the couch. Every time Mommy sees me playing in this house she is reminded to count her blessings, and to pray for another very special girl and her family.

Hi, want to come though my secret passageway?

Okay, I'll come to you instead!!!!
p.s. - If you see a boo-boo on Kensie's face, I assure you it is not the result of toddler style fight club. She had a minor run-in with the couch and end table. Nothing a few kisses from Grandma couldn't cure!
2 comments:
Looks like soooo much fun! I want to see Jason crawl through there with her ;)
That looks like fun! I think I can fit in there!
Post a Comment