Friday, December 4, 2009

Fun with Daddy

I've always been jealous of the fun that Daddy and Kensie have together when I work on Friday. Today was no exception.

For a while now Kensie has loved to crawl under things, into corners, etc. So today Jason decided to build her a tent... it's her first tent!

Oh... time out....Jason is reading over my shoulder now and says it's supposed to be a fort... excuse me! ;)

Now that we've cleared that up:










When I look at these pictures, I don't see the mess in the background or the fact that my daughter is still in her pjs in the middle of the day. I see that she has a Daddy that loves to play with her, that goes out of his way to make their time together special, and I am almost overwhelmed with love for this fun little family of mine!  (And it helps that by the time I get home the mess is all picked up, dishwasher emptied, dinner started, and my Christmas gift all set up and ready for me. How wonderful it feels to come home to this husband of mine after a long, hard day!)

Stay tuned for video of fun inside the tent fort!

No comments: