Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!




with Jason's mom and Dad, sisters Debbie (left) and Brenda (right)








I know it's a bit late, but Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms that have influenced my life. I can only hope to be as great a Mom to Kensie as mine and Jason's moms were to us. We are very blessed to have Granny and Grandma so close, along with a myriad of Aunts... Kensie will never tire of hugs and kisses. I've been trying for several minutes to express how blessed I am by the Moms in my life, but it is late and it's been a long day. Just know that I wouldn't be the woman I am today without the love, prayers and support of many wonderful, wonderful women.

2 comments:

Elyse said...

It was your first Mother's Day! I forgot:(. Anyway, hope you had a fun one. It looks like you had a good day from the pics. And how can you not with that cute girlie around?:)

Doug and Terrye said...

I think your mom was an AWESOME MOM!!! I can tell because of how I see you parenting your daughter :)

Aunt T