Monday, April 20, 2009

Catching Up (Again)

I can no longer bemoan slow bloggers who fail to keep me entertained with updates every couple of days. Now I realize how challenging it can be to find time to blog on a regular basis! Sorry it's been so long - thanks for hanging in there with us! Here's some of what's been keeping us busy. (Don't worry, I left out the pictures of work, dirty diapers, laundry and housework.)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I worked some OT on Saturday, and Jason used that opportunity to take Mackensie on a visit to see Granny and Papa. It's about time they all had some quiet, one-on-one time!










~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



" I like being a big girl in my jumper. Now I can finally work these legs!"





She loves to look at herself in the mirror.

(I wonder if she realizes she's looking at herself, or if she thinks she has a new friend?)




Oh, and she loves to eat the toys. She'll put anything in her mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"Good night! What in the world are you feeding me?!?!?"


"Peaches?!?! I don't like no stinkin' peaches!"


"Ooooo Nooo! What were you thinking?"


"Oh, Grandma suggested them? Well then. Grandma always knows best."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


From Amy and Hayden's trip in March (stolen from Grandma's camera)





Hayden loved taking care of the baby


And he loved giving her hugs.


Although he wasn't sure what to do with that mohawk -
Not within AirForce guidelines.




Henry loves to surround himself with beautiful girls. :o)


Not only is this the cutest picture, but also the funniest outfit. The rear-end says "backdraft".


Love this pic of brother and sis.


Uncle Mike always knows how to make his nephew & niece smile.

(And me, too)

No comments: